Birthday cake for a friend

Gearing up for a certain someone (Marcela) who's birthday is tomorrow, I thought I'd share a birthday cake that I made for a friend's daughter.  I am reasonably pleased with it.  I just eye-balled the cake design that I cut out for the top of the pony.  It's sort of funny to me.  It turned out okay if you ask me but not perfect.  when I made it, I was so worried that the eye looked like a spider!  HA!!  But now looking at the pictures I think the hind quarters look a little disproportionate.  But it's cake so you know that's where it will go, straight to the hind quarters, so it seems appropriate to me HA!!

(please forgive me if that's offensive- I'm struggling personally with not being able to eat cake in the hopes that my own hind quarters will shrink, I think I'm resentful.)

And in case you can't tell, it's a My Little Pony cake.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Iy's Dqrling! Bet Marcela will be thrilled!
Jm
Jenny said…
That's a great cake!! And I loved the comment about the hind quarters. :)
us5 said…
you are amazingly talented!!
Anonymous said…
Ok, that is hilarious and you did a GREAT job!

Popular Posts