Orchestra
Sorry no pictures but I just got home from a lovely orchestra concert!!! I am truly blown away!! The concert was held in a very fancy hotel called the Marco Polo here in town. There were chandeliers like crazy and I kept thinking how much Marcela would say she wished we could live there! The floors were carpeted and soft, the chairs were covered in these beautiful satiny covers. Lovely, but then they started to play, OH MY!!
The group is from South Korea and let me tell you, I was impressed. I haven't heard music live like that since I once went to the opera which I think was in high school but maybe college. Anyway, I am so in awe of talent like that. What a gift! They began the night by playing both the Philippine national anthem and the South Korean national anthem. Now we didn't sing along so I don't know the words (not that I could have sung along in Korean ha!) but the music to the South Korean anthem was so beautiful. More like a ballad. And a sweet little girl sang the words quietly beside me. Wow is all I have to say. I enjoyed it immensely. So thanks Rach for having contacts that got you invited and that you asked me to come along! Anytime my friend, anytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The group is from South Korea and let me tell you, I was impressed. I haven't heard music live like that since I once went to the opera which I think was in high school but maybe college. Anyway, I am so in awe of talent like that. What a gift! They began the night by playing both the Philippine national anthem and the South Korean national anthem. Now we didn't sing along so I don't know the words (not that I could have sung along in Korean ha!) but the music to the South Korean anthem was so beautiful. More like a ballad. And a sweet little girl sang the words quietly beside me. Wow is all I have to say. I enjoyed it immensely. So thanks Rach for having contacts that got you invited and that you asked me to come along! Anytime my friend, anytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Comments