Play Place at NCCC
One day that I couldn't handle life with the kids out of school, we went to a play place in the mall. L had so much fun going up and down and up and down. I don't know how they manage to have so much energy. Where does it all go and why don't I still have that much?
H spent so much time rolling down. Sometimes she ran into other kids and sometimes not. Teaching them the consequences of their actions is sometimes difficult.
And M is so big, it's amazing me lately. I am blown away at how mature she can be and then I swing to moments of defeat when she forgets how big she is. But all in all I am so proud of her!
And really this is an adequate representation of how the hour went. L was followed around by all these little kids. They were enthralled with this little white baby who went wherever she wanted with no grown up tagging alone behind. Amazing I know! She was held and touched until she screamed and I had to ask them to give her a little space, so they just followed after her like her own personal fan club!


Comments