Happy Thanksgiving!
My 3 beautiful girls. I'm so very thankful for them.
It's neat to see them each grow individually into very distinct personalities, people keep saying that Lillian is so much like Harmony and in some ways that's true, but they each are special in their own ways.
Marcela is a thinker, she is constantly asking the hard questions wanting all of the details to make the story more real and more complete. (Her teacher told me she keeps asking her the name of people's parents in Bible stories or the names of the schools they go to!!)
Harmony is so bubbly and impulsive. She loves to play with her friends and she has an indomitable spirit
that can stay happy in spite of almost any circumstances.
Lillian is still my baby and I can't quite sort her out. She is so very very verbal and wants to communicate so badly. She is very happy and loving and most of the time obedient.
All in all, I am so happy with my family, I know that I make mistakes and am a far cry from the mom I'd like to be, but honestly, I wouldn't trade my family for anything in the world.
Thank you Lord for blessing me with the perfect family for me.



Comments
M