Christmas Blues
It's been awhile since I blogged. Ahhhh life seems hard sometimes over the holidays. Truth be told, we've been sick for awhile and that always drags me down. First came the flu for Lillian and Harms, it spread to me, and then a nasty cold that left me almost completely unable to breathe. Lastly came hand, foot and mouth disease for Lillian and possibly very light cases for M and H, which isn't terribly bad just sort of nasty and very contagious. Here's a photo of H feeling quite unwell.
Suffice it to say that L and I especially didn't leave the house very many times in something like 3 weeks. That's enough to give you the blues right there, but honestly, I had trouble seeing beauty in Christmas this year.
Reggie says I'm going through my mid-life crisis, but I'm not sure he's right (well I hope he's wrong since I hope to live longer than 65). I think it's a combination of things but mostly, my sister is having a baby and I'm missing it. Well she's not having a baby at this moment, more like in a month. I just wish I was there. I really do have so much to be thankful for, but I must be honest. . . I miss my family.
Suffice it to say that L and I especially didn't leave the house very many times in something like 3 weeks. That's enough to give you the blues right there, but honestly, I had trouble seeing beauty in Christmas this year. Reggie says I'm going through my mid-life crisis, but I'm not sure he's right (well I hope he's wrong since I hope to live longer than 65). I think it's a combination of things but mostly, my sister is having a baby and I'm missing it. Well she's not having a baby at this moment, more like in a month. I just wish I was there. I really do have so much to be thankful for, but I must be honest. . . I miss my family.


Comments
M