All Saints Day (Nov 1)
Clearly I'm behind in blogging! All Saints Day party in the cemetery.
People left food for their loved ones. I don't remember seeing this in years past. But I think that might be because we actually walked around through the cemetery this year.
This could brought beds to sleep in. Most people slept on mats that you can see in the background. But this couple decided not to rough it. (I tried to be really sneaky when I took this)
A man and his son, walking home with the beams that they used as their support shelter for the night.
This man was up early to cash in on all the bottles to be recycled. He dug through all the trash cans and walked all over to get as much as he could. I saw him after I dropped the girls off at school on my way home and he had 3 huge bags full! He certainly had intitiative!







Comments