Obo Manobo Dedication part 1

We had the awesome privilege to go to a Bible Dedication for the Obo Manobo people!!  
The next few posts will be about this adventure.  

The journey up on the bus had one bathroom stop.  It took forever since there were so many women and we are notoriously slow in the CR (comfort room aka bathroom)

H playing with L's quiet book that Grandma S made for her.

M reading.  I know it seems funny but she wanted to read under her wrap.  Perfectly fine with me!!

It was my first time outside Davao City!!  The scenery was AMAZING!!  We passed so many beautiful things that I would have loved to stopped and photograph.  Here is the best rice field picture I got from our flying bus!!

We were stopped at a traffic jam for a few min over this creek.  L yelled wa-wa (water) the ENTIRE time we were stopped, much to the pleasure of our fellow bus-mates.  

After about 4.5 hours we made it to the side of Mt. Apo where the dedication was to take place.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Beautiful pictures.

M

Popular Posts