Obo Manobo Dedication part 2

Once we arrived, L was the center of attention.   This crowd of people literally followed her wherever she went.  L and I were often in the center of a very large circle of people.

The main portion of the dedication took place under this covered court area.  Tons of people!

This wonderful man loved that L kept touching the beads on his traditional dress.  He wanted to pick her up too but she didn't want anything to do with that.

One family generously bought L a popsicle.  She loved it but HATES to be dirty so her didn't like it dripping down her arm.  I had to keep licking the sides so she wouldn't freak out.

We don't know this woman so it was quite surprising that L let her hold her.  She felt so overwhelmed I think, but she handled it so well.  I was proud of her.  M and H don't always tolerate the attention very well.  

Comments

Popular Posts