Hagimit Falls!!!
We went to Hagimit falls with the 3rd grade teacher (and my work-out insanity buddy!!) and her son G. We had a blast!!! Here we are stopped at the convenience store buying some ice I think.
The walk down many many stairs is slow going with a two year old!
They've done tons of work since the last time we were there. Which in some ways is nice, there are nice bridges over the rivers and nice concrete paths to walk on but in other ways it's a lot less natural than it was two years ago!
I don't think this little pool was here or at least it was totally different two years ago. But now some people have a way to make a living renting out space in their little nippa huts to use for the day or even to spend the night! If it provides food for a family then I guess it's not so bad a thing. I don't know.
The cold ones who stayed out of the water!!
One of my favorite places!!!
The jump! I jumped it this year!! It's got a crazy fast current at the bottom, thank goodness for the rope there to keep the kids from being pulled downstream! What a work out!!
On the way back while we were waiting for the ferry I bought this snack that I'd seen them sell ever time we've gone over. They say it's a speciality of Samal (the name of the island) I asked if it was sweet and he said yes. Basically I think it's just rice noodles that are cooked and then fried. it was very crumbly, only a little sweet and not bad but not great either. We only ate a little and then Reggie gave it away to some kids who were begging at the car window a little bit later on.
It was a great day!!!!










Comments
Jm
M