More Philippine randomness

One day we had a problem with our water tank and this is how much water pressure we had!  Literally the faucet is on full blast.  It took 8 min to fill a 2 quart pitcher.  It's funny because looking back I think, why on earth was that so stressful?  But believe me it was very stressful!  I didn't do any laundry on that day (obviously!!)  And we have a little water filter so I just set the timer and every 8 min I went and dumped the water into the cooler.  Later on that day the plumber came to take a quick look at it.  It was funny because he climbed up to look at it, messed with something for like 5 seconds and bam water!! Wow!  I totally take for granted what a blessing water is!!

This was Reggie's birthday cake!  I know I know, nothing fancy but I made him little mini cherry pies and since I didn't have enough crust to top them all with a solid crust I cut out lots and lots and lots of little mini hearts.  He loved them!  Single serving and perfect for just about any meal!!

Comments

us5 said…
yum! makes me want cherry tarts!

and i will be very thankful today for my water pressure. i'm happy yours is fixed, too!!
Anonymous said…
The cherry pies look GREAT!!!!

M
Anonymous said…
What a fun idea!
Jm

Popular Posts