OE part 1

OE- Outdoor education
This yea they went to Subic again I think.  Please keep in mind that Reggie is the one who went while I, Angel, am the one posting about it.  The order is off and who knows what really went on.  So for the next few days, enjoy my take on his adventure!

Cute little budgies.  I like these birds
Of course the ever beautiful Sun Conure, I'd love one of these because they are just so beautiful, but sadly they are very very expensive.

But he came home saying this is what he wants to get, ummm NO WAY!  With so many beautiful birds, he chooses this one.  Nope!

This really cool lizard is actually dead.  But I thought it was really neat looking.  

Bats.  The only thing that redeems these creatures is the sheer quantity of mosquitos they eat.  For that I say thank you, but please don't fly too close to me!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your aunt will freak! I love hearing about OE

M

Popular Posts