OE 2013
Reggie is again off on his grand adventure to Outdoor Education.
This is the group of kids he is in charge of. Pray for each of them that they would get to know each other better and work well as a team, but more importantly that they would learn more about God in this time.
Pray for health and safety as they travel up. They will go by airplane, and bus, by boat, I'm sure by jeepney and possibly trike and taxi. Pray for them as they sleep on the ground and eat meals they might not enjoy.
And pray for us as we are here at home trying to continue with decorating the house and teaching and single parenting. Those who know Reg, know this is one of his favorite times of the year and those who know me, know that this next week is likely to be filled with McDonald's meals and pizza as I find it a week more difficult than most.
But I'm thankful for his love for his students and for his adventurousness!



Comments