Time with Kim and Paula
We spent some of our US time swimming at Kim and Paula's pool that they so graciously let us use and and abuse!!
This little girl could drown if we aren't too careful! She just loves to play in the water and doesn't have a healthy fear yet although she's a lot better now than she was a year ago when these pictures were taken!
I made this cake, and the funny thing was that I put too much yellow food coloring in one bowl of frosting so I used that for between the layers, I wish I had a picture of the cake cut because it literally looked as though I had put mustard as the filling!!
And oh yes, blowing bubbles, who know that could be so much fun!!!
And what furlough would be complete without a visit to an OU game!! We had way too much fun!! The girls have become quite the OU fans for sure!










Comments