WOCS School
Lots of pictures of the girls' school experience in the US.
It was so great!! and so different from school here.
Harmony's class did a field trip to Altus Air Force Base!!
She got to sit down where this man uses a joystick (almost like playing a video game) to refuel another aircraft in flight! So fun to see in real life.
And here's Harmony putting out a pretend fire!! Oh to see that water pressure now!! And to think last night my shower here consisted of watching water drip out and then splashing it on myself. Thankfully I decided to not wash my hair since the water shut off before I would have finished that task.
Marcela's class went on a field trip to Tiger Safari. The amazing thing about this is the size of the cages. Wow, they are quite spacious!!
Both of the girls really miss the friends that they made. Marcela asks at least 2x a week if she has gotten any emails. (the problem is that I don't often let her have time on the computer to write them back)
This is the WOCS Thanksgiving program that the girls were in. I love fall!!
Marcela was in a little skit and she had to act bored! PERFECT for her! She's working very hard to perfect the attitude of boredom in her daily life.












Comments