Spirit Week Day 2
So this is day two of Spirit week. High school was Mythical day. I went as Medusa and J went as a leprechaun. But we didn't get a picture of him. I'll have to see if I can find one. He looked pretty good though! One of my students asked me if I was a reindeer. I was highly offended!! (not really) What Reindeer has antlers like these and besides they aren't mythical! They really exist!!
The elementary went as Character day.
Reg went as a gnome.
H was queen Esther
M was Merida from Brave. We tried to find some red hair dye to make her hair red but we couldn't find anything that wasn't permanent so we decided to just leave her hair dark. At least it's curly!
L didn't get to go as anything but she did enjoy wearing Dad's beard for awhile!







Comments
Thanks for taking the time to post the pictures!!!
Love, Dad
Jm