Spirit week Day 4

High school was SuperHero Day.  J went as the Hulk! That's him on the right. That was my second attempt on making a muscle shirt, I was pretty pleased with this one, the first one was pretty ugly!  We had a good laugh at home about how hideous it actually looked.  I'm glad this one turned out!!

 I went as Millie Measure from Team Umizoomi.  But now that I look at it, it just looks like a nasty house dress and shower cap.  But I have a borrowed motorcycle helmet wrapped in fabric on.  And I have two ponytails that are measuring tapes.  She's from L's favorite show.  

Reg and the girls had nerd day.  So he went as a box of nerds and the girls were each nerds.  I thought it turned out pretty cute.  


Each day at lunch they had some sort of fun activity.  At least one day there is a huge tug of war contest.  They all LOVE this day.  It's so fun!  Reg and I were talking about how expensive a rope like this is, and this one is starting to rot.  It's old, but this is also a pretty corrosive environment.  So the question is, is it worth the one or two uses each year compared to the money spent.  I have to say that I think it it.


L loves this box!!  It's in our sala now and she's playing in it like crazy, one day she took her pillows int here and had a little nap too!  She's a funny girl!


Comments

Anonymous said…
Loving the pics!!!

Dad

Popular Posts