Spirit Week- Monday

Elementary and Middle school- SPORTS DAY!!
Reggie- OU!  We tried to dye his hair red with henna but it didn't do anything at all unless the sun is shining directly on it.  


Marcela- Soccer player!  She wasn't all that original but she loved her outfit!  

Harmony went as an ice skater!  She won one of the best dressed prizes!  She was so cute and really loved her outfit!


This is the high schooler who is living with us this first quarter.  
High school theme was One Color day.

J went as red!  We knew the  henna was a failure for Reg so we tried Tropical punch koolaide!  It worked a little too well.  He was all red!!  But he ended up winning best dressed  or something like that!  

I went all in pink, but sadly there's no picture.  Oh well, tomorrow I'll try to make sure I get a picture of me with everyone else!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
LOVE IT!!! Thanks for the pictures.
Anonymous said…
Oh, Angel, no Husker gear for you?

Popular Posts