Room decorations
While we were back in the US, I took each girl out and we purchased a wall decal pack for their bedroom. They were really excited and I tried to keep the cost down pretty low so they didn't have all that many choices. But here is what each girl chose:
Harmony's says "Once upon a time there was a beautiful Princess" She loves hers!
Lillian chose butterflies. She calls her bed butterfly land now. I think that's pretty cute!!
Marcela chose a memory verse. Hers says "There are three things that last. Faith, Hope and Love, and the greatest of these is love." She was very pleased with her choice.
I am proud of the girls and how well they have adjusted to being back. They have complained very little and really only about not being able to see Grandma and Grandpa.
Tomorrow is the last day of summer vacation for us since school starts on Tuesday.





Comments
M
Jm
You have a wonderful school
year and lots of fun family time!!!!
Jm
You have a wonderful school
year and lots of fun family time!!!!