The grass is always greener


It's funny how we always want to do what we aren't doing. I find this to be especially true of my girls. They both want to be outside if they are in but if they are out it's much too hot and they want to be in. It drives me insane sometimes, but what can you do. I guess it's a challenge to me. Can I choose to be content where I am or can I continually keep looking out the window at what everyone else is doing and never do anything myself.

Incedently, the girls did get in trouble for standing on the window frame. I just couldn't resist a photo first.

Comments

Anonymous said…
All kids are the same.
Aunt F
Anonymous said…
That is too cute for words. I love that picture.

Grandma
Anonymous said…
That is too cute for words. I love that picture.

Grandma

Popular Posts