

I can't remember when this was but we went to the Henry Dorley Zoo in Omaha. As you can see Harmony had a blast, she did her fair share of sleeping in the wagon. Sorry the picture is kind of sideways. It started off a little sad when we realized that we had forgotten the diaper bag. So Laura and I went to Walmart and bought a new bag and a package of diapers. There's now way that we could make it the whole day without a change of diapers. We really did enjoy our time at the zoo. It was fun to go through the jungle dome and be able to point out lots of plants and animals that we have at home in Panama. I guess the highlight of the trip for Marcela would have been the train ride. She talked about it the whole day and then when we got off she almost cried hard about the fact that she couldn't ride it again. What a fun day!!!!
Comments