School Has Begun!!!!!
Third grade has once again resumed for the Miller family. Reggie is content teaching wonderous things to moldable minds and Angel is content to take snacks in on occasion. Today, Marcela, Harmony and I (Angel) made bright green cupcakes to take in for the third graders to enjoy. It turned out that Reggie's theme this year is 'Go for the green!' So it was perfect that we brought green cupcakes in. I would love to claim the fact that I knew that but it just so happens that green was the first color I found for the food coloring. But, I really do think this will be a good year. The kids are well behaved and sweet. He has a strange mix of kids. A Russian, Chinese, Columbian, Korean, Panamanian and American. But even the American isn't really American because she has lived overseas her whole life. But her family is American. It's a strange mix. But it should be a fun year!!!


Comments
Mom