Resurrection Rolls

I know that it's Monday and He was Risen yesterday, but you know what, He's still risen today so yeah for Resurrection Rolls on Easter Monday!!!
I told the story and we talked about how the roll is empty because the tomb is empty. And that Jesus is Risen. Well Marcela opened hers up and yelled, "Mom! He's risen in mine too!!" Too cute for words.


All you do is put bread dough around a marshmallow, seal it really well and bake it like you normally would. (Tastes disgusting to me) We used colored marshmallows.

Comments

Anonymous said…
We still do this every year -- but we call them tomb rolls (I have four boys) and eat them for dinner on Sunday. Happy Easter!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so cute! I call them Risen Rolls, so see, we are ALL correct! I love you!
Anonymous said…
Hi Angel & Reggie!

Just talked to your Mom & Dad and they don't sound like they've aged a bit. Neither have Bea and I. We're living in McLean, VA and hope to connect with Laura. Can't believe she's here and working downtown. COOOOL! We're proud of the difference you and Reggie and the girls are making!

Popular Posts