Chapel
Reggie spoke in Chapel and he used our cat as a ferocious lion from Daniel in the Lion's Den. The kids loved it because Reg left Klink in the box and then when he talked about the ferocious lion and brought out our little kitten, all the kids laughed like crazy.

It really was a neat time, I hope the kids remember it. These are his students, they made posters to help out with chapel.

He even rigged a Daniel (a sardine) to be dropped in the box but Klink didn't eat it(because it was in a trash can in the box) so the kids were amazed that God had closed Klink's mouth! I think it's pretty brilliant.
It really was a neat time, I hope the kids remember it. These are his students, they made posters to help out with chapel.
He even rigged a Daniel (a sardine) to be dropped in the box but Klink didn't eat it(because it was in a trash can in the box) so the kids were amazed that God had closed Klink's mouth! I think it's pretty brilliant.


Comments
Mom/Grandma