Happy Birthday Marcela

Marcela turned 5 today! She's so excited to be a whole hand. This is her so excited about a present.







She got a book Frog and Toad that she can read along with a CD from Grandma and Grandpa Miller.
Blowing out her candles with Grandma Stoneberg watching on Skype. (We didn't even eat the cake because it got too late)



Harmony had a little accident today! She was helping take the Jelly from the table back to the refrigerator and she slipped and fell and of course the jar broke and she had several shards of glass stuck in her leg. It cut her pretty good although it's not quite as bad as it might look. While the cut is deep, it's not very long. After I finished helping her get it all cleaned out and all the glass off her let and the cut bandaged, I had to lay down on the floor. I thought I might pass out! Reg said he should have taken a picture of that. It was quite the night!


Comments

Christina said…
Happy Birthday Marcela! Tia Christina misses you and wished she could be there with you to eat cake, when you finally get to eat cake. Love you!
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday Marcela and thank you for sharing it with me.

Love, Grandma
Anonymous said…
Harmony, Did you need to go get it stitched up? It looks pretty deep to me.
Happy Birthday Marcalella! We wish we could have been there with you!
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday Marcela! Get well soon, Harmony.

Popular Posts