Harmony's Ear Woes
Onto the other issue. The other day, Harmony woke up from her nap crying that her ear was hurting. This has been happening quite a lot lately, but most often after we have been swimming so I guess I just assumed that it was something like an ear infection. Like the good parents that we are, one night we took her to the ER and Reg really wished that he'd had the camera. Maybe we'll have to go back sometime and we'll take it along. But back to the story at hand. She was fussing, so I looked in her ear with a flashlight and saw the regular goop in a kids ear. But there's that whole rule about the elbow and not putting it in there so I decided not to dig around! Grandparents and doctors be proud! But she kept crying periodically so I decided to put 2 drops of rubbing alcohol in it (recommended by a Dr here for after swimming) to see if maybe that would help it, and she cried harder. So I pinned her down and was trying to see what was going on and out crawled an ant. NO WONDER IT HURT!!! Those things bite. So now we have a battle to keep the ants away from Harmony's head.


Comments
I heard you had a GREAT birthday, can't wait to see photos!
Mom did a great job with the baby dress!
No fun!!!!
Mom (the jamas look cute)