
Marcela started soccer practise today! She was excited but it seemed like I was more excited than she was. I think she was a little nervous although she wouldn't admit that to anyone I don't think.


They were split up on teams and this is her team coach and she only speaks Spanish! Marcela said, "I can't really understand what she is saying to me but I can a little bit" (really that means she has no idea but she doesn't want to completely admit that)

Reggie is the head coach for the 3rd through 5
th graders. He said it was funny one dad brought her daughter and then told her don't run around too much, if you get hot and tired just sit down on the side and take a rest. Now why would you sign your kid up for soccer if you don't want them to run around and get tired? And Reg said, he's not going to run a kid to death. They played for 1 hour and they took something like 8 water breaks so they shouldn't get dehydrated and pass out! Some parents huh?!?!
Comments
Way to go Marcela & Reggie!!!!
Mom. Grandma
Aunt Faye