Motorcycles
One thing we see a lot of here are motorcycles and the many ways they can be ridden. We tried to take a lot of photos while we were driving around the island but it's hard to get them in the center of the frame and almost impossible to get them to be clear. Here are the only ones that came out.
3 on 1 with the one being quite small (although we've seen much smaller before)
Here is 2 on 1 but the lady is sitting side saddle. I have no idea how they stay on since the roads are insanely rough but somehow they do!
The photo we missed and would have loved to have gotten was 5 guys and 3 chickens on one motorcycle! I know you'll never believe me but we have friends who can attest to it!!
The photo we missed and would have loved to have gotten was 5 guys and 3 chickens on one motorcycle! I know you'll never believe me but we have friends who can attest to it!!


Comments
M