
Lillian loves loves loves to swing! But none of the swings at school are made for babies. I understand why they aren't but I still wish she could have one. She sure likes it. So for family night we went to Coco's restaurant. Pretty good food and an outdoor play place. You can't really lose!

Did I mention she likes it? She just laughs the whole time. Although as you can see the straps don't work. Poor thing almost fell out. Thankfully Dad was watching! I love that she's out bit of sweetness and light!

Marcela's gap-toothed smile! I love this girl!!

Harmony's exuberance despite her tiny size! She's grown up so much and has become quite the energetic spitfire. I love this girl too!

And I just had to throw this photo in even though it's not that great. But the motorcycle that is in between the two bicycles is a man and woman but what you can't see in the photo is that the woman is holding a newborn baby in her arms as they ride.
P.S. The reason family night was at a restaurant this week was because we had planned to go bowling but there weren't any available lanes. (code for there are no more employees to set the pins back up! No they aren't automated.)
Comments
It is a miracle more babies aren't hurt on the motorcycles there.
M
jm