Anger Management

I spoke in Middle School Chapel about anger management. Harmony doesn't have school on Wednesdays so she came to entertain Lillian and also for me to use as an assistant during my talk. (I yelled at her and the middle schoolers thought that was hilarious and Harm was so proud she got to help) She asked me the rest of the day if I was so glad that she could go and help me out. I think it went okay, made an impact on me and that's all I can say I guess.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You have such a cute helper! Give her lots and kisses. You spent most of your life being angry with me ;) so you've got GREAT advice here missy!
Anonymous said…
I'm sure you did a great job!!!

How could you yell at Harmony though? She is so sweet!

M

Popular Posts