
A dancing skirt I made for a friend's birthday. M is just modeling it for me. The best part is that it's covered in glitter so it's sorta rains or spits as you spin. What a wonderful gift huh!! One that keeps on giving!!

This is M's quilt (not that she needs it or uses it here). I pieced it back in the US before we came and then did all the hand applique work here and then I machine quilted it here as well. It only took a little over 2 years!!!

Some cupcakes that mostly melted by the time we got to school. Really need to figure out how they do frosting here so that it doesn't melt. Maybe they use plastic so it only melts at really high temps, need to work on that maybe.

Flooding icing on some fall cookies, these ones don't melt but if you look closely you can see that there are lots of errors in them and that comes mostly from the fact that while they don't melt they don't dry hardly at all. They turned out pretty good but seems like I can't win with the icing thing.
Comments
The skirt looks fun. The quilt is beautiful!!!
Love, M
JM