
All things water fun! Above is water balloon volleyball!

A relay where you use your cup to fill the bucket. We discovered that it's really difficult when the cup bends because it's so cheap.

Reggie is never one to sit out on the sidelines. So here he is throwing water balloons with the best of them.

And again!

This is a great picture of the water balloons. Really they are just bags of water tied at the top.

Slip n slide with soapy water. One girl told her mom afterward that she didn't need to take a shower because she already had on the slide. I told her that I didn't think it counted.

water hockey

Love the timing of this photo! Perfect you can see the water jump up in the air from their impact.

Gotta love the girls well mostly girls getting all up together like that!
All in all I think it was a success
Comments
Thanks for doing this.
M