photos from a friend

We got some photos off a friend's camera and these extra local photos were on it so I borrowed them. I think that technically Cock Fighting is illegal but like many things around the world that are illegal are still happening.
This one is great. I think this must be a fruit bat. I am assuming that because it's hanging next to a banana. HA! How's that for deductive reasoning. This bat is huge and I'm thankful I wasn't the one taking the photo!

Comments

Sarah said…
Why was the bat there? Was it a sign for something... like, don't hurt the bats? or, don't feed the bats?
The McSisters said…
ARE YOU SERIOUS?????
That is a bat??????
Keep it away from me.
I think she took this photo at the Crock Park and it has a section of flowers and butterflies. Basically it's like a little zoo that has lots and lots of crocodiles. I think this bat was in the section of flowers and fruit and they don't hurt and probably help so they leave them alone. You can see it is hanging next to a banana. And outside the city I am told there isn't really any wildlife because it all gets eaten. But that's just what I hear.

Popular Posts