Warm Fuzzies and Blue Jazz

We had gotten frustrated with the amount of bickering that was going on with the girls that we decided to "encourage" (okay bribe) them into good behavior. Since I read TONS of blogs I was bound to find lots of ideas about discipline. One that I liked was a plan to award the kids with fuzzy when the kids did something nice for each other.

To my surprise it's working. They've filled it once although it took a couple of months to do it. So for the kick-off one Reg took the kids to Blue Jazz which is a water park we've only been to once I think. Here are a few shots, I didn't go so I can't comment too much except that they had a lot of fun.

They went early so they could enjoy it without very many crowds but we sad to discover that while they were open none of the slides were open. The beach here isn't very nice but they managed to find a few things to do.


This slide costs 90 pesos per person for the day which is about 2 dollars or so. Doesn't seem like there were very many rules either but I wasn't there. I'm not sure how safe it is either. But the kids had fun!

Comments

Anonymous said…
It looks like fun!!!

M

Popular Posts