Caroler Packages
This year an Awana group raised a whole bunch of money for us to make little packages for the carolers that constantly come to our gate. This is a post of the process of making those packages up.
RICE!!! A carload of rice, meat, season packet, candy and cookies. WOW!!
The girls carrying the 10 kilo (22 lbs) bags of rice into the house. They are strong girls!
The girls had a good time I think getting these little packages put together.
Even Lillian got into it! Yahoo!!!
This is the verse we included. It is 1 John 4:10 chunked a bit. It is in Visayan but it basically says, God loved us and sent His Son. I hope that some of them could read it and that they did read it and that it makes a difference in their lives.
RICE!!! A carload of rice, meat, season packet, candy and cookies. WOW!!
The girls carrying the 10 kilo (22 lbs) bags of rice into the house. They are strong girls!
The girls had a good time I think getting these little packages put together.
Even Lillian got into it! Yahoo!!!
This is the verse we included. It is 1 John 4:10 chunked a bit. It is in Visayan but it basically says, God loved us and sent His Son. I hope that some of them could read it and that they did read it and that it makes a difference in their lives.


Comments
loving the pictures
jm