Happy Valentine's Day (belated)

 We started the day off with heart shaped pancakes.  Really I included this photo so you can see our tiny stove/oven.
 L loves pancakes and muffins.  Anything sweet really
 Off to school for the day.  One of the few days that the kids don't have to wear uniforms.  M's teacher told me she looked just like a valentine! 
 I had the honor of being the class mom in charge of the party.  I really enjoyed doing it too!  Here's M making her love bug (A man made out of hearts)
Mrs. B's home church sent cupcakes and valentines made by a kinder class back in the US.  So here are the kids all holding their US made cards.  What a sweet idea!  They made some thank yous to send back.  We had a great day.  Valentine's day was a success!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think she looks like a valentine too!!!!

Popular Posts