Merry Christmas

I'll take a break from the regularly scheduled broadcasting (aka... rapid fire posts about our summer) and post about Christmas.

And I must also mention that today is Reggie's mom's birthday.  So happy birthday Joyce!!  We love you!!

But I'm so thankful we were able to be here in the US for Christmas!!  I can't imagine not having family.  We are so blessed, even when we are apart.  I am so thankful for each and every person.  Our actual family but also our spiritual family!  I am very thankful that we have people to lean on, and love and care for ........  We could go on and on.

And today begins the final countdown for us, we leave in one week.  And I want to remember that no matter what happens, if our bags get lost or something else happens to our material possessions, that it's family and faith that matter.  And I'll pray that for you too.

Comments

Popular Posts