Roman Nose Picnic

What are these you ask??!!  Do you know or can you guess?
I'll tell you at the end of the post.


Our precocious, sweet 2 1/2 year old (here- now almost 3)

Not sure she's quite happy with Gpa putting her in that hole.  I think she thought he might leave her there.

Our ever fearless 9 year old young lady!

And our gentle, sweet tempered, peace loving 7 year old.

L enjoying some freedom on the trail.

Posing at the top, hot and sweaty with no water.

Loving the time with Gma!

Yes Reg is lowering her down a small cliff face on a rope, in fact this was her 2nd attempt.  He just lowered her the first time and she cried because H got to use the rope but she didn't.  So because she's spoiled rotten!!!!  we let her do it again!

Reg just jumped while his parents walked around the long way.  I was so afraid he was going to break his ankle.

Jumping rope with a literal rope.

Hydration is important!

Watch me Djwump!!!!!

And yes, here she has created her own tarzan/jane like swing and yes her first attempt did land her bum in the dirt.  But I think there's nothing like learning a little about science by landing in the mud and learning the 'hard' way.  

By the way, did you figure out what they were?  Daddy Long Leg spiders!  Thousands of them all bunched together!  

Comments

Anonymous said…
LOVE the pictures. I had no idea what they were. It looked like mold to me.

M

Popular Posts