St. Louis City Museum

On our way to Illinois, way back in July, we were able to stop and see M's 3rd grade teacher (in Davao) Mrs. G.  Her and her son joined us at the St. Louis City Museum.
Reggie's thought was, where has this been my whole life?  The basic idea was to try and create the craziest most fun random assortment of tunnels, pathways and cages made out of old reclaimed metal.  I think it was a welder's paradise!!

This was so high up in the air!  It's downright frightening!!

While L could do all of it, she didn't want to do some of it so she played in the ball pit for part of it.  

This is again way up in the air, and I went along with her.  My shoe got stuck in the things and I was terrified!  I couldn't have fallen but it was still so very scary!!!

That spiral thing in the back is a slide.  It's 7 stories tall and it was made from an old garbage chute.  You have to climb up and then slide, well I went up carrying L and one of the employees told me that I could take her up as long as I knew that she had to go down by herself.  Well, needless to say, I decided to just walk back down with her.  Glad I did too because Reg said he got dizzy by the end.



Comments

Ryan M said…
Re: where has this been... I know, right!! We went last summer and loved it! The kids are asking when we will go again.
Anonymous said…
Obviously, I have not kept up on your blog since I am just seeing this post on Jan 2. Just had to say the City Museum is GREAT. We went the first year K & B lived in St. Louis. It actually is kind of "old school"--not all the safest things to be climbing around on! Barb H

Popular Posts