Stoneberg's visit to OK
Grandma Stoneberg came up to visit once and we had a cook-out in the canyon. It was pretty cold for us although Marcela is clearly toughing it out.
Hotdogs in the US are so amazing compared to what we get here. I've actually looked into how to make them myself. And one of these days I might just try that. But not yet.
And then Grandma and Grandpa both came up for Thanksgiving. That was such a wonderful time!! I am so very thankful that they could.
Helping do the beans while they watch the parade I think.
posing for pictures in the turkey shirts that Grandma Stoneberg made for them!!
What thanksgiving would be complete without a good puzzle!
One big happy family! Missing a few but happy nonetheless.
Craft time for the girls!
We made snowman ornaments and I think Lillian ate as many marshmallows as went in her ball.
Grandpa brought a gun, so there was a little holiday shooting as well.
Hammocks!!
Here's her finished ornament!! I think she did pretty well, although this type of ornament cannot be where we live now because the ants would have a field day with all that sugar!!!!















Comments
Jm