Lillian Turns 5

So Lillian officially turned 5 the end of January.  She got roses and a cake and a special doll that Grandma S got her back in the US that I've been storing for her.

Lil and I made these special Hello Kitty cupcakes for her to take to her preschool the day after her birthday.  It was my first attempt at making stabilized buttercream!  My new favorite icing.  Perfect for this humid climate!!!  YAY!!!!!!!

But then a month later we had her actual birthday party with her friends from school.

We all played dress up with the play dresses that we have.  And Reggie came home quick while his class was at lunch.  And yes, Reg is hosting a balloon war with the kids!



We tried to order McDonalds for the kids for lunch but they didn't have their delivery system working I guess so my friend ran and got it!  So thankful for her!!  And thankful for a McDo meal that only cost a little over a dollar!  Chicken and Rice from McDonald's!!   

And Lil's cake.  It was so pretty I thought and so easy to make.  I think she liked it but she was a little disappointed that it was just a princess dress.  I think she wanted a whole princes.  *sigh*  I guess you can't win them all!

Comments

Popular Posts