Tebow Cure Hospital
One of the families at our school is in the Philippines helping build the recently opened Tebow Cure Hospital. We got to go visit and have a tour!
This is the playroom where kids play while they are waiting for their time in the clinic or if they are there for a longer time having surgery.
Lillian is pretending to be an office employee!
Marcela learns to walk again!
This particular hospital is focusing on club feet and cleft palate.
Lillian gets a tour in a wheel chair from the girls. Why walk when there are wheel chairs available and the hospital is closed for the Christmas holidays?
They had the rooms and hallways painted so lovely and welcoming for the kids who will be having surgery in this hospital.
I have to be honest, I had never heard of The Cure until I met this family and I am completely blown away by what they are doing!! Check them out if you are interested in what they are doing here in Davao and in 29 other countries around the world! The Cure








Comments