sickies

Sorry that I don't have any photos. I am at school and I don't have any photos here. We are moved into our house, it's great except that we aren't healthy enough to enjoy it. Both of the girls have had some type of flu and Reg and I don't feel that great either. We are taking Harmony in this morning to see if she has an ameoba. She can't seem to kick this stomach thing so we want to check out if there's something else going on. Our internet is not working at the house and when I call they just keep telling me that they are putting in a report and we'll have to wait and see. So anyway, that is a challenge. We are desperately trying to get healthy but we seem to be slow in coming. We'll try to keep you updated as we know things.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am so sorry you are all getting sick. We are praying for you.

Popular Posts