
This is the front entrance to the dentist's office that we go to. She is a wonderful dentist and it's so much cheaper here that Grandma decided to get some work done while she was here. It turned out that she spent several hours in the chair. But she said it was worth it since she saved enough money to pay for her ticket over here!

This is inside the clinic and these are the ladies that are hygienists or receptionists. The funny thing here is that the dentist actually does all the work, she does the cleaning and the x-rays and the fillings and everything, the assistants just pass her stuff. And still it's cheaper! A cleaning is 12 bucks and a filling is something like 20 I think. I'm not exactly sure. But it's a whole lot nicer. I do know a crown is 100 dollars here for the whole thing. And Grandma said they did a better job than she's had done in the US so I was thankful we were able to fit her in!
Comments