
The boat trip out to Paradise Island. We left in the morning and Reggie joined us after school was over. And we let Marcela play a day of hooky! (Is that how you spell that anyway?)

The first real time Harmony let us bury her in the sand.

The band that always plays for you while you eat. The girls love them and always dance when they come and play. We really enjoy when they play quietly.

Breakfast delivered to the room.

Sweeping up the sand. An endless job. These are the brooms that you typically use inside the house. They are really soft and drive me absolutely crazy. They fling sand. Maybe I just don't know how to use them correctly but I always send the dirt flying across the room.

Joyce had a massage at the beach! 6 dollars! She said it was amazing!

This is the woman who did the massage for her.

Marcela playing in the sand and Harmony and I floating in the background! I still fit in the huge innertube then. Pretty sure I wouldn't anymore!

This is what it looks like from a side view, you can see all the tables and chairs all along the water. It's amazing because they have to move all of them as the tide changes. They drag them down lower at low tide and then move them up at high tide.

They have these amazing pineapple drinks that we absolutely love. Harmony does too obviously. They are served in a pineapple!

When you stay overnight they give you a free 30 min of pool so we took advantage of it this time!
Comments