Pictures around home

Our street. Ours is the one with the blue gate on the left.
the other way. It's still the blue gate only now it's on the right! The gate straight ahead runs into the cemetery that got so crazy on All Saint's Day if you saw that post. It's pretty close to the house.
The path we walk to get to school. Something must have gotten into the trash during the night! Pretty nasty! No wonder I gagged and threw up when I left the bedroom for so long. YUK!!!
Someone (that would be me) didn't hear them at the gate, so Grandpa put Marcela up over our wall and she hopped down and let them in! Shows how secure it is huh! Some walls have broken glass embedded in the cement, but ours doesn't.
An impromptu tent over the girls' bikes.
Eve the helpful one, Marcela is sweeping with the outside broom.
The really cool bike with side car that is at the guest house.
Grandma doing crafts with the girls.
Marcela's crafts on her bed.
Harmony's crafts on hers.
Marcela spends hours sitting at this table and coloring or writing. She loves her time alone. That is for sure.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I LOVE the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, I totally understand alone time!!! It is really good to see where you live.

Popular Posts