Mom and Dad time

So mom and dad time has changed over the last few days. Since I basically sit on the sofa and don't do a whole lot (in case you were wondering, the birth might have been fast but was a bit traumatic for me so I'm still doing a lot of resting) we do this together!Nurse our babies!! The girls got in on the action with their dolls too!
And dad, the constant teacher, helps M with her reading homework while doing double duty and holding L so I can do who knows what (other than take this photo of course)

Comments

Ryan M said…
Love the pic of the three ladies and their babies. :-) - Ryan
Anonymous said…
Great role modeling (:-)
Pat
Jess said…
Ha, ha! Looks like you get to do a lot of what I get to do. And I know what you mean about not straying far from the couch...neither do we. Take care!
Anonymous said…
I can't believe how big Marcella and Harmony look now that there is a new baby! Especially the pic of Marcella and Reggie in the chair. what a little lady! Hope your are all having fun with Grandma.
Barb H.

Popular Posts