Cooking
The other day I was cooking in the kitchen and I plopped Lillian up on the counter to play while I worked. She was just grabbing all the different kitchen tools that are in the canisters on the counter and she played with them in various ways, most of it involved beating on the counter or me, that sort of thing. But when she grabbed the whisk she immediately put it in her mouth and started making these slurping noise!! After I was sad the camera was out of reach I laughed because I thought, I've trained her well! Although she's only licked the wire whisk once and it was after we got our box full of stuff from Grandma and I made a batch of pudding from a box! I'd say a job well done!! Now if only she would like things that aren't chocolate we'd be good!


Comments
Jm