Earthquake and Tsunami
Hi all, I thought I'd put this quick little note out there to calm your mind (if you were worried about us) I know that the Philippines is included in that tsunami warning but we don't anticipate any problems for several reasons but mainly because we are on a southern island and the northern islands would be hit first but the second reason is we are sort of in a protected spot as you can see by the photo above. We live just to the left of the arrow, since Japan is north of us and we are protected by all that land surrounding the bay. I'm planning on being pretty safe and there's no warning issued for our area. But since our families are known to worry I thought I'd let you all know we will be fine.
But many others won't be so if you feel led to pray please join us as we pray for the many many people who have been and who might yet be affected by this disaster.
But many others won't be so if you feel led to pray please join us as we pray for the many many people who have been and who might yet be affected by this disaster.



Comments
Pat
jm
M