A date, some sprinklers and MDS
So M and I had a date to Braum's. I'm actually really jealous of myself right now. Or more like wishing I could somehow get some of Braum's ice cream or milk. There really is nothing like it.
We shared a peanut butter hot fudge sundae. Wow, those are good.
The yard of the house we stayed in had a sprinkler system. So a couple times when came on, I quick had the girls run outside and play in the water. So much fun!!
Reg and Lyle went down to OKC after the fires swept through there and did some Mennonite Disaster Service relief. They were helping to clear out the rubble from homes that had been burned down so that they could rebuild or whatever. He said it was pretty nasty work although they stayed pretty clean inside the cab of the skid steer.








Comments