M's 9th Birthday party

First we celebrated as a family with Gma and Gpa Miller coming over.  
I'm pretty sure this was breakfast before school.


9 Years old!  Well actually she's almost 10 now, just a couple months left of the single digits.  AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Then we had her class birthday party.  Man alive was that fun!!  It was freezing cold and half the girls ended up sick and couldn't come, but forged ahead anyway and had a great time!

We did a scavenger hunt of sorts.  The kids had to do certain things in certain ways and we took pictures of it.  Then while they were playing later on I made it into a slide-show and all the kids came back and watched it!  We had a great time!!

Remember it was cold!

Drinking hot chocolate!

But the most fun I think, was playing on the hay bales!  They ran and jumped and sat as long as they could.  Way too much fun!






Comments

Popular Posts